News: Wumi Abe Set To Drop New Single Titled " You are God "@WumiMusik


International Gospel singer and songwriter, Wumi Abe is set to drop her second single this year. Titled “you are God “, and from the looks of it, the new track “you are God “is bound to mark a new era for the music star.

The singer recently unveiled the artwork for her new single and fans are eagerly anticipating the single. 

 She made the announcement via her instagram page, Though the release date of these new jam is yet to be announced, the singer’s fans are super-excited that she finally got a release date in mind.


Haha !!! When God gave me this song , I had no FUNDS to RECORD it , You Know I like to KEEP it REAL 🙌🏿 so I had an excuse not to record it !!! 😂 However God being GOD decided to trash my excuse and tell me to sing it when I was invited anywhere to MINISTER , I was like WHAT? How can I sing 🎶 a Song no one ☝️ Knows and he told me not to worry about that .... I OBEYED , and the REST is HISTORY !!!! ... which will come in another tell all Coming soon.... . . . . It took a Whole Village to get this Flyer done oh 😂 makeup by my sister in law @giftedbrush , Hair by my daughter @kemiandbolade picture by @jaysonthewriter flyer by @godwinsunnyofficial all thanks to my brother for making it happen @olanrewajufatoki Song Produced by the MOG with the many HATS 🎩 @davidokeags . . . #youareGod #newmusic #newsong #fusion #gospelmusic #naijamusic #gospelsong #worship #worshipper #worshipleader #singer #songwriter #songwriting #inspiration #grateful #goodfather
A post shared by Wumi Abe (@wumimusik) on
Powered by Blogger.